Take an imaginative leap back in time to the 26th century BC and experience the building of one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World with this LEGO Architecture Great Pyramid of Giza (21058).
Build a beautifully detailed cross-section model of the Great Pyramid, revealing its main tunnels and chambers and the system that may have been used to move huge stones during its construction. Visualise how this area by the River Nile is thought to have looked in ancient times, with 2 small pyramids, 2 mortuary temples, Sphinx statues, an obelisk and more.
Clear instructions are included to guide your DIY building adventure, and your creation can be connected to a second model (sold separately) for a full pyramid shape.
This brick-built collectible is part of a range of LEGO Architecture sets for adults who enjoy creative hobbies. It makes a wonderful treat for yourself and an impressive gift for an architecture connoisseur, history buff or travel lover.
- Lift off the outer shell to reveal the stone-moving system that may have been used during construction. View from the back to see the King’s and Queen’s Chambers and main tunnels
- A section of the Nile river with 2 LEGO brick versions of feluccas (ancient boats), 2 small pyramids, 2 mortuary temples, Sphinx statues, a workers’ village and an obelisk
- Build, display and connect – Measuring over 8 in. (20 cm) high, 13.5 in. (35cm) wide and 12.5 in. (32 cm) deep, this model can be connected to a second model (sold separately) to complete the pyramid
- This 1,476-piece construction set is designed to offer an immersive, challenging build that leaves you feeling refreshed and with a rewarding sense of achievement
- Includes a booklet with illustrated instructions, plus information about the history of the Great Pyramid of Giza and how LEGO designers created this model