Ever find the perfect shot and then realise you don’t have your camera tripod? Meet your point-and-shoot camera’s new best friend: the GorillaPod Micro 250 Tripod.
Your camera’s new best friend, the GorillaPod Micro 250 Tripod is the first always-on camera tripod that offers the stability, range of movement and versatility of full-size supports for your point and shoot camera. Elegantly concealed beneath the base of the camera, the sleek form is convenient to carry and allows easy access in and out of any camera case. The stainless steel and zinc alloy construction is engineered for dependable stability, quick deployment and precise ball positioning for cameras weighing up to 250g (8.8 oz.). Plus, the colourful rubber grips provide rock-solid footing on any surface. Now you can capture crisp low-light landscapes, group portraits and time-lapse party scenes, wherever your adventures take you. Forever at your camera’s side, GorillaPod Micro 250 Tripod is the indispensable companion for any photo or video enthusiast.
Always have your camera tripod with you.
It’s a pain to remember to bring your tripod with you every time you reach for your camera. This is especially frustrating when you miss the perfect group portrait or beautiful, low-light shot.
That’s why JOBY created the GorillaPod Micro 250 Tripod, the first always-on camera tripod that offers the stability, range of movement, and versatility of full-size tripods for your point and shoot camera. Now, you’ll have a sleek, durable tripod that’s there when you need it and a lightweight, almost invisible, always-on tripod for when you don’t.
Get the right angle on any surface.
JOBY’s award-winning GorillaPod line of camera tripods is based on the idea that if your tripod requires a perfectly flat surface, then you are missing out on a world of photos. For great photos, you need a camera tripod that can adapt to its terrain. But how do we combine that “shoot anywhere” flexibility with a robust, durable tripod that can safely hold your camera?
- A machined aluminium positioning ball allows for 36° of movement in any direction to frame a level shot on uneven surfaces while still firmly holding your camera in place.
- Coated zinc alloy legs weigh less than 1 ounce but can support point-and-shoot cameras weighing up to almost 9 ounces (250 grams).
- Auto-fanning leg deployment enables instant setup and framing.
- Colourful rubber foot grips (red, blue, and grey) let you stabilise point-and-shoot cameras on uneven surfaces without resonant vibrations.
It’s so inconspicuous, you’ll think it’s part of the camera.
It’s not enough to build a durable and strong always-on camera tripod. We also wanted a discreet one. A tripod that’s always-on should feel like it’s part of your camera rather than get in your way. At just 2.6 inches long and 0.7 inches wide, the GorillaPod Micro 250 Tripod elegantly folds underneath the base of your camera, allowing you to easily fit your camera in your camera case or place it in your pocket.
Now, you can capture crisp low-light landscapes, group portraits, and time-lapse party scenes wherever your adventures take you. Forever at your camera’s side, the GorillaPod Micro 250 Tripod is the indispensable companion for any photo or video enthusiast.
- Sleek and portable design for point and shoot cameras- slim profile is concealed beneath the camera base and easily fits in any case.
- Stainless steel micro positioning ball – miniature ball head allows for 36° of movement in any direction for precise control in photo or video composition for cameras weighing up to 8.8 oz.
- Coated zinc alloy legs with colourful rubber foot grips – stabilise point and shoot cameras on even or uneven surfaces without resonant vibrations.
- Auto-fanning leg deployment and effortless ball positioning – instant setup and framing so you’ll never miss a shot.
- Excludes Camera