With the Goal Zero Guide 10 Plus Solar Kit you have a portable, rugged charging kit as adventurous as you are.
Charge AAs from the sun or any USB port, then power your phone, MP3, GPS, or perk up your tablet in a pinch with the Goal Zero Guide 10 Plus Solar Kit.
THERE ARE 2 WAYS TO CHARGE YOUR Goal Zero Guide 10 Plus Solar Kit:
The Guide 10 Plus can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel (see the chart below for solar compatibility).
The Guide 10 Plus can also be charged by being plugged into a USB power source.
- Any USB Power Source: 6-10 hours
- Nomad 7 Solar Panel: 3-6 Hours
- Nomad 13 Solar Panel: 2.5-5 Hours
- Cell Type: NiMH
- Peak Capacity: 11Wh (4.8V, 2300mAh)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 9200mAh at 1.2V
- Lifecycles: 500 cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: none
- Management system Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- LED Output: 100mW, white LED
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 1A (5W max), regulated
- USB-mini port (input): 5V, up to 0.8A (4W max), regulated
- Mini solar port (input): 6.5V, up to 1.1A
- Weight (w/batteries): 0.4 lbs (181 g)
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 4 x 0.75 in (6.4 x 10.2 x 1.9 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)