The weather won’t be a mystery to you with the Wireless Pro Weather Station with USB Upload that offers a daily forecast with handy details like barometric pressure and wind speed, and USB uploading that allows you to store, view and analyze your data easily.
Get the whole story with this fully-featured wireless weather station. The Wireless Pro Weather Station with USB Upload – WMR89 has all the robust features you need to stay on top of current weather events in one stylish design. The easy-to-read backlit display shows you latest forecast, indoor/outdoor temperature, wind chill, humidity, barometric and rainfall readings, and more. You can also view the weather data from your PC by an USB cable. Soon you’ll be tracking the weather like a meteorologist and reading the skies like a pro!
A wealth of weather data delivered at your convenience: View data from remote sensors on your main unit or from your PC by connecting the USB Communication Hub. Large visual display with quick reference icons: Handy icons tell you the forecast, wind speed, barometric and rainfall readings–and more–at a glance. Built-in atomic clock: Set it and forget it! More precise than standard clocks and never needs adjusting, even for Daylight Savings Time.
Stylish modern design: In sleek black and silver with orange detailing, this fully-functional weather station is a gorgeous addition to any room.
- Comprehensive weather data, including indoor/outdoor temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, daily/hourly rainfall, wind speed/direction, heat index, dew point, wind chill and UV index* (optional UV sensor required)
- Animated iconic display, including bar graphs (24-hour history of barometric pressure, hourly rainfall and UV data*), weather forecast (sunny, partly cloudy, cloudy, rainy and snowy) and moon phases
- Easy-to-read LCD screen
- Includes main unit, 1 thermo-hygro sensor (with support for up to 3 channels), 1 rain gauge and 1 wind sensor; compatible with protocol 3.0 sensors
- Current and 24-hour historical readings stored in memory with a timestamp
- Data logger for storage of 7-day data
- Weather data is downloadable to a PC
- Radio-controlled (atomic) clock for precise time-keeping that never needs adjusting for Daylight Savings Time (DCF-77 for Continental Europe or MSF60 for the UK; WWB-60 for the US)
- Calendar function
- Long-range transmission between main unit and sensors of up to 100m
- Includes backlight function for easy reading in low-light conditions
- * UV sensor sold separately