The Oregon Scientific Weather@Home Bluetooth Weather Station is the next generation of home weather monitoring!
Offering you the added convenience of App connectivity, the Weather@Home Bluetooth Weather Station – BAR218HG lets you view weather updates via either its main unit or Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) enabled smart device. It also eliminates the hassle of having to search TV listings or the web each time you need a trustworthy weather forecast. Best of all, its low- latency rating and 50m transmission range means you can freely move around your house while checking out the latest updates or while planning camping or hiking trips.
Easily stay connected to your weather@home unit by linking your smartphone or tablet via bluetooth technology. With a 164 foot (50m) transmission range and low- latency, you will have the ability to check the latest forecasts from almost anywhere in your home. Compatible with Bluetooth 4.0 only.
Stay ahead of drastic climate changes
Displaying useful alerts such as “HEAT”, “WIND”, “STORM”, “FOG”, AND “FROST”, Weather@Home’s master unit ensures sudden major climate changes will never again take you or your family members by surprise.
Accurate, auto-synced display times. Never worry about setting the clock on your Weather@Home Bluetooth Weather Station unit. The time auto-synchronizes accurately.
Easily customizable sensor labeling. An easily adjustable sensor labeling feature means it’s incredibly easy to identify and label different areas in your home on your app.
Note: Compatible with Bluetooth 4.0 only!
- Weather Data viewable from main unit or smart device via Bluetooth Smart connectivity
- Outdoor temperature and humidity and trends (up to 5 wireless sensors)
- Indoor temperature and humidity with trends
- Smart App available in iOS and Android operating systems
- 7-day data logger built-in to main display unit and
- Transmission range up to 150 feet
- 12hr + weather forecast with pressure trends and barometric pressure readings
- Daily Hi/Lo memory for in/outdoor temperature and humidity
- Weather warning message – “HEAT”, “WIND”, “STORM”, “FOG”, “FROST”
- Moon phase
- Ice alert
- LED backlight
- Sync time from app
- Main unit works off of 3 AA batteries not included
- The main display uses 3 AA batteries and the wireless temperature/humidity sensor uses 1 AA battery (not included)
- Desktop only – no Wall Mount option
Why Bluetooth Weather:
Receive your backyard weather data on the convenience of your smart device. Add multiple smart devices to your home weather station, everyone in your home can receive outdoor weather information from their smartphone or tablet. App features a historical graph to show you the last 7 days of barometric pressure and indoor/outdoor temperature and humidity