The Q4 Worlds Smallest Quadcopter comes with an equally miniature remote control but flies as if it was a full size helicopter.
The Q4 Worlds Smallest Quadcopter is so adorably tiny, it weighs a mere 11.5grams and only just measures 5cm x 5cm. Under the protective one piece PCB frame is the power house of this mean machine. With four channel, six axis flight and a built in gyro, the Q4 Worlds Smallest Quadcopter provides a stable flight, and is an ideal Quadcopter for people who want to move on to flying more challenging four channel copters.
The Q4 Worlds Smallest Quadcopter is jam packed with the latest technology including something called ‘position recovery’. This amazing new feature will self right the quadcopter as if by magic! Or in other words, you can literally throw it up in the air and it will automatically turn itself the right way round.
As one of the smallest Quadcopters in the world, it has been built for indoor flight even in the dark. A set of super bright red and blue LED’s indicate the front and back of the Quadcopter. Included in the box with the mini Q4 Quadcopter are four spare rotor blades, preparing you for any small accidents, a USB charging cable and of course, an equally small remote.
Although it may seem puny in size, it’s actually a slick, nimble and precise little quad and is designed to fly in the tightest of places.
Ps. did we mention that it’s small?
- Tiny miniature Quadcopter
- Winner of Toy Fair Best New Toy 2014 Hobby Category
- Winner of Toy Award Teenager & Family 2014
- 4 channel beginner friendly
- 6 axis flight
- Position recovery technology
- Built in gyroscope for stable flight
- 2.4GHz with digital trim
- Built in red and blue LED’s
- LED’s indicate front and rear of Quadcopter
- Tough, one piece PCB frame
- Nimble and precise flight
- Requires 2 x AAA batteries
- 100 mAh 3.7 Li-Po battery
- Charge time approx. 50 minutes
- Flight time approx. 5 minutes
- Measures approx.: 5cm x 5cm