Is your device always running out of juice when you need it the most? Don’t fret! The Powertraveller Solarmonkey & Solarnut Power Charger is here and ready to provide you with power – directly from the sun!
The Powertraveller Solarmonkey & Solarnut Power Charger can be connected directly to your phone, or device etc and charge them without need for a mains electricity supply or batteries, working instead via two small solar panels. Working in combination with the Solarmonkey, the Solarnut reserves redundant solar energy so that if a sunny day turns cloudy whilst you’re using your solarmonkey, charging of your device is not affected. The Solarnut also regulates the supply of power to your device.
The Solarnut can also be used as a stand alone portable emergency charger, providing you with up to a quarter of standard mobile phone power or at least 15 minutes of talktime.
- Charges mobile phones, iPods, and PDA’s from compact solar panels
- Solarnut included which regulates power supply and keeps the device charging even when the sun goes in.
- Velcro strap included, enabling you to attach it to a rucksack or other sun trap area
- Kit contains:
– solarmonkey folding solar panel
– velcro strap
– Zipped case
– Black travel pouch
- 10 x mobile device connectors:
– DC3.5 x 1.1 (old style Nokia)
– DC2.0 (mini Nokia)
– Micro USB
– Mini USB
– Samsung G600
– LG Chocolate
– Sony Ericsson wide connector
– Female USB
– DC4.0 for Sony PSP
- Technical Information:
- Battery chemical: NI-MH
- Battery capacity: 150mAh
- Working voltage: 4.0~6.0v
- Working current: 250mA Max
To reduce the charge time when using the solarmonkey, make sure the device you wish to charge is turned OFF.
To clean, only wipe with a water-damp clean cloth. Do not use chemical cleaning solutions.