The Parrot Navigation Board for AR. Drone 2.0 is equipped with a number of sensors to ensure the stability of the AR.Drone 2.0.
- Ultrasonic sensors to measure altitude changes
- Altimeter sensor for improved accuracy of altitude corrections
- 3-axis digital accelerometer to monitor positional movements
- 2-axis gyroscope and a precision piezoelectric gyroscope for Pitch, Roll and YAW measurements
- 3-axis magnetometer for orientation purposes
- The sensors collect the overall feedback from the AR.Drone 2.0. The fusion of the data provides the Euler angles of the AR.Drone 2.0. The Euler angles are used for stabilisation.
- The Parrot Navigation Board for AR. Drone 2.0 software may be updated when you update the AR.Drone 2.0 software.
- This kit includes one navigation board and four screws.