The National Geographic 20-60X60 Spotting Scope is a sturdy spotting scope that is ideal for observing birds and aircrafts.
With a continuously variable magnification which can be set between 20x and 60x, you have many options. The lens has a diameter of 60 millimetres. This spotting scope from National Geographic has a solid housing and can take a beating. The lens parts are coated and gives a beautiful, natural image.
A handy collapsible tripod with pan head is supplied with the National Geographic 20-60X60 Spotting Scope. Especially when working with higher magnifications, this tripod is handy. You can use a tripod to ensure a stable image free of vibration. In addition, the delivery includes protection caps and a carrying case so you can easily take your scope everywhere.
- National Geographic 20-60×60 Spotting Scope with ocular 20x to 60x
- Carry case
- Tripod with pan head
- Protection caps
- Compact and lightweight spotting scope for travelling and hiking
- Magnification range: 20x-60x / objective lens diameter: 60mm
- Field of view: 29m@1000m (20x) / close focus: 12m (20x)
- Dimensions: 350x155x95mm / weight: 1 kg