Climb aboard the open cockpit of this high-tech, Lego Technic Ultralight Helicopter (42057) with its awesome white, red and black color scheme and cool stickers.
Move the joystick to control the tail rudder and spin the gear wheel to see the main rotor, tail rotor and detailed engine spring to life. This 2-in1 Lego Technic Ultralight Helicopter (42057) can be rebuilt to create an Experimental Aircraft! Interactive, 3D digital LEGO Building Instructions app available online for both models!
- A high-tech aerodynamic design, open cockpit with detailed seat, spinning main and tail rotors, controllable tail rudder, and a detailed engine with moving pistons.
- Spin the gear wheel and see the rotors and engine spring to life.
- Move the joystick to operate the tail rudder.
- A uniquely decorated LEGO® Technic 40th Anniversary brick is included with this model.
- This Lego Technic Ultralight Helicopter (42057) model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build-and-play experience for ages 8-14.
- Interactive, 3D digital LEGO® Building Instructions app available online for both A and B models. Ask your parents’ permission.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into an Experimental Aircraft.
- Ultralight Helicopter measures over 4” (12cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 7” (18cm) wide.
- Experimental Aircraft measures over 3” (9cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide.