Enjoy an immense build and play experience with the LEGO Technic Rough Terrain Crane (42082), our largest and tallest LEGO Technic rough terrain crane to date.
Activate the Power Functions and select upper or lower crane mode for complete control over an array of easy‑to‑operate, motorised functions. Lower the stabiliser legs, rotate the superstructure through 360°, operate the lifting winch or send the extendable boom a meter into the air. The manual functions include 4-wheel steering, 4-wheel drive, detailed V8 cylinder engine with moving pistons and fan, and adjustable wing mirrors, plus a detailed operator’s cab with an opening door. This amazing model also includes 2 opening compartments with tools, chains, fire extinguisher, work lights, plus 4 outrigger landing plates and 4 LEGO Technic building sections that can be lifted and assembled. This 2‑in‑1 LEGO Technic Rough Terrain Crane (42082) set comes with a red and black colour scheme and can be rebuilt to create a Mobile Pile Driver.
- Build a heavy-duty rough terrain crane with motorised superstructure, stabiliser legs, 1-meter extendable boom and working winch, plus an array of authentic details and manual functions with this advanced builder set
- This 2-in-1 rough terrain crane can be rebuilt into a Mobile Pile Driver, and both construction toys are powered up with LEGO Power Functions
- Rough Terrain Crane measures over 39” (100cm) high, 25” (66cm) long and 10” (26cm) wide in working position, and over 10” (27cm) high, 29” (76cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide in driving position Mobile Pile Driver measures over 9” (24cm) high, 19” (50cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide in driving position.
- 4057 pieces – Technical STEM toy for boys and girls aged 11+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- The LEGO Technic Rough Terrain Crane 42082 can be built together with all other original LEGO Technic building sets and LEGO building bricks for creative construction