Climb aboard the awesome Lego Technic Mercedes Benz Arocs!
This huge, robust, 2-in-1 Lego Technic Mercedes Benz Arocs 3245 is packed with authentic details and features. Turn on the included Power Functions large motor and engage the advanced pneumatic system for complete control over an array of exciting motorized functions. You can operate the ultra-versatile crane arm mechanism, open and close the grabber, extend the outriggers or raise and lower the tipper body. Twin axle steering, double differential drive and fully independent suspension provide ultimate maneuverability, and the driver’s cab tilts to reveal a detailed 6-cylinder engine with moving pistons. Open the cab doors to access the detailed interior with dashboard, blue seating and steering wheel with Mercedes-Benz logo.
This meticulously detailed Lego Technic Mercedes Benz Arocs also features an extendable crane arm, 4 suspended axles, double wheels on the 2 rear axles, opening tailgate, warning beacons, wing mirrors and comprises 2753 elements, making it the second largest LEGO Technic model ever produced. An authentic white, gray and black color scheme and iconic 3-pointed Mercedes-Benz star add the finishing touches to this impressive model. When you feel like another building challenge, rebuild it into the rugged Mercedes-Benz Articulated Construction Truck.
- LEGO Power Functions large motor
- Advanced pneumatic system
- Engage the pneumatic pump
- Extend the outriggers
- Ultra-versatile crane arm mechanism
- Tilt the cab to reveal the engine
- All-round independent suspension
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Mercedes-Benz Articulated Construction Truck
- Crane arm reaches up to 57cm into the air
- Mercedes-Benz Arocs 3245 (with retracted crane arm and outriggers) measures over 12” (31cm) high, 21” (54cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide
- Mercedes-Benz Articulated Construction Truck (with crane boom extended) measures over 22” (57cm) high, 29” (75cm) long and 6” (17cm) wide, and 11” (28cm) high with crane boom retracted