Create endless off-road adventures with the feature packed LEGO Technic Jeep Wrangler (42122). It’s a perfect gift for any JEEP fan.
Any vehicle-loving kid would be proud to own a high-performance 4X4. Now you can make that dream a reality with the LEGO Technic Jeep Wrangler (42122) toy model. Boys and girls aged 9 and up will have fun exploring this iconic off-roader. There’s a button to operate the front steering and its powerful axle-articulation suspension means kids will love testing out their model on obstacles around the home.
Packed with authentic details
With opening doors and hood, fold-down rear seats, a full-size spare tire, winch and classic Jeep branding, this fun toy model car brings kids closer than ever to the real Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. The eye-catching, yellow-and-black colour scheme means this model looks great in action or on display.
An engaging challenge for young LEGO builders
The world of LEGO Technic offers advanced building toys for young LEGO fans ready for their next fun challenge. With realistic mechanisms, these collectible toys are a great way to introduce kids to engineering concepts.
- This awesome model comes complete with authentic Jeep® Wrangler details, like the classic round headlamps, seven-slot grille, full-size spare tire and fold-down rear seats.
- This Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon toy model measures over 4.5 in. (12 cm) high, 9.5 in. (24 cm) long and 5 in. (13 cm) wide, making this car a great size for play or display.
- Kids will love the car’s eye-catching yellow-and-black colour scheme and prestigious Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon branding.
- With opening doors and hood, it’s easy to explore the SUV toy car’s detailed interior.
- The LEGO Technic universe opens up the world of engineering for young LEGO fans ready for their next building challenge.
- LEGO components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.