Enjoy building and operating this massive 2-in-1 Lego Technic Bucket Wheel Excavator, the largest LEGO® Technic set to date!
The Lego Technic Bucket Wheel Excavator contains 3927 parts and includes a similar white version of the Lego Technic 42035 mining truck. The Lego Technic Bucket Wheel Excavator is really impressive in comparison to other Lego Technic sets, the mini cabin and mining truck give a “human scale” to imagine how an excavator like this can be massive in real life.
This awesome, meticulously detailed reproduction of a real-life mining excavator comes with a cool dark-blue and yellow color scheme and an array of authentic features and functions, including hand-railed walkways, huge tracks and a detailed cab. Switch on the included Power Functions motor and you can activate the conveyor belts, rotate the massive superstructure and maneuver the colossal machine into position. Then activate the boom to lower the gigantic, digging bucket wheel and convey the mined material to the waiting mine truck. When you feel like another building challenge, rebuild it into a Mobile Aggregate Processing Plant.
- This set includes over 3,900 pieces, making it the largest LEGO® Technic set to date.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Mobile Aggregate Processing Plant.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 11-16.
- Bucket Wheel Excavator measures over 16” (41cm) high, 28” (72cm) long and 11” (29cm) wide.
- Mobile Aggregate Processing Plant with boom retracted measures over 8” (21cm) high, 34” (88cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide, and over 12” (33cm) high with boom extended.
- Mine Truck measures over 3” (10cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.