Speed across the galaxy with Obi-Wan’s Jedi Starfighter With the Lego Star Wars Jedi Starfighter with Hyperdrive (75191).
This detailed LEGO® brick recreation of the ship featured in Star Wars: Attack of the Clones includes an opening minifigure cockpit, space for the R4-P17 Astromech droid top section and 2 stud shooters, while the large hyperdrive features 2 spring-loaded shooters, big engines, and a grab handle for enhanced play and quick release of the docked model. This impressive Lego Star Wars Jedi Starfighter with Hyperdrive (75191) set also includes 3 minifigures and an Astromech droid figure.
- 3 minifigures: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jango Fett and young Boba Fett with mini legs, plus an R4-P17 Astromech droid figure.
- Obi-Wan’s Jedi Starfighter and a buildable hyperdrive.
- Jedi Starfighter features an opening minifigure cockpit, space for the R4-P17 Astromech droid top section (with storage space for the torso inside the ship) and 2 stud shooters.
- Hyperdrive features 2 spring-loaded shooters, big engines and a quick-release grab handle for enhanced play.
- Dock the Starfighter with the hyperdrive and pull the trigger to release it again. Grab the handle and zoom the model around the room. Hyperdrive stands on any flat surface. Relive exciting scenes in space from Star Wars: Attack of the Clones.
- Jedi Starfighter measures over 3” (8cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide. Hyperdrive with docked Jedi Starfighter measures over 10” (27cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 12” (32cm) wide.