Race your friends to win a 24-hour race with the Lego Speed Champions 2016 Ford GT & 1966 Ford GT40!
Get set for a historic race with LEGO® Speed Champions versions of the stunning 2016 Ford GT and 1966 Ford GT40 endurance cars. Prepare the awesome Lego Speed Champions 2016 Ford GT & 1966 Ford GT40 cars and place the racing drivers in the cockpits. Each car features space for a racing driver minifigure, wheels with rubber tires, removable windshields and iconic details. With a race marshal minifigure plus a victory podium with a gold-colored trophy and checkered flag element, there’s everything needed to role-play a modern vs. classic 24-hour race. When the race marshal drops his flag, speed away. Drive the race of your life to be first past the checkered flag and then celebrate your historic win on the victory podium!
- Includes three minifigures: 2016 Ford GT racing driver, 1966 Ford GT40 racing driver and a race marshal.
- The race-ready, buildable 2016 Ford GT and 1966 Ford GT40 cars each feature a minifigure cockpit, wheels with rubber tires, removable windshield, plus authentic colors, design details and race-graphics stickers.
- The victory podium features play-starting elements including a checkered flag and a gold-colored trophy.
- Racing driver minifigures have authentic 2016 and 1966 race suit decoration.
- Accessory elements include two racing driver helmets and the race marshal’s flag.
- This Lego Speed Champions 2016 Ford GT & 1966 Ford GT40 offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 7+.
- 2016 Ford GT measures over 1” (4cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- 1966 Ford GT40 measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Victory podium measures over 2” (6cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.