Tremendously detailed, massive and challenging, the Lego Death Star II (10143) will definitely interest Lego lovers.
No one who saw the dreaded Death Star in the classic Star Wars films could ever forget it! Now you can build your own to add to your LEGO Star Wars collection. This incredibly detailed and faithful replica of the Death Star II from Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi will make an impressive addition to any Star Wars collection.
Introduced in 2005, the Lego Death Star II (10143) set comes with 3441 pieces that you would love to put together. The partially built Death Star of this Lego Star Wars theme measures 25 (H) x 19 (W) inches. The super laser with transparent fluorescent parts in the Lego Death Star II (10143) set is ready to hit the death star. The Lego Death Star II (10143), with such as complex yet interesting assembly, is an ideal one for the Star Wars collector.
The partially constructed Death Star looms in space above the forest moon of Endor, super laser ready to fire. This unique collectible is sure to rank as one of the greatest LEGO Star Wars models ever produced.
- Display stand and Imperial Star Destroyer to scale
- Measures 25″H x 19″W, including stand
- Imperial super laser II, laser cannons, ion cannons, tractor beam replacements, Quadanium steel hull and numerous deflector generators
- Recommended for ages 16 years and up, this faithful replica is more than just a kid’s toy.
- The intricately detailed Lego Star Wars Death Star II is sure to impress Star Wars fans as much as Lego collectors.
- Highly sought after
- Half the fun is assembling the Death Star, and the other half is showing it off to your friends.
- This model includes its own display stand, perfect for placing on a computer desk.
- Measuring 19 inches wide and 25 inches high (with display stand), the Lego Death Star is to scale with the original — 160 kilometers in diameter — and incorporates an impressive 3,417 pieces.About LEGO