A magical mood light for would be wizards and Muggles alike, this Harry Potter Potion Mood Lamp shines with a colourful glow!
We’ve seen Polyjuice change people into other people, and sometimes into cats (bummer, Hermione, but it’s still pretty funny). But, we’ve never seen it change colours… until now, that is! That’s right, prepare to be spellbound by this Harry Potter Polyjuice Potion colour-changing lamp!
In a glass beaker with a cork stopper and an aged label, this Polyjuice Harry Potter Potion Mood Lamp would be right at home on the dusty shelves of Slughorn’s apothecarium in Diagon Alley. But, you get to have it right in your muggle home!
Fortunately, this light turns on a lot quicker than it takes to brew up a batch of Polyjuice potion. And, you don’t need any hair to make it work, just 3 x AAA batteries will do!
So, don’t let your room be as dark and creepy as the Chamber of Secrets. Whip up this Harry Potter Potion Mood Lamp and transform the darkness into some enchanting light!
- It’s a lamp that’s shaped like a bottle of Polyjuice potion!
- Officially licensed Harry Potter merch
- Unlike Snape’s expression, this light changes (colour) constantly
- Requires 3 x AAA batteries (and absolutely no boomslang skin)
- Measures approx. 17 cm x 14 cm x 12 cm