The Goal Zero Flip 20 Recharger – Charcoal Grey has double the power for longer excursions.
Designed to give multiple charges on small devices and quickly charge up from USB or sun.
200% Backup power for your phone.
Small and portable, 5200mAh designed to give two full phone charges.
Charge up on the go from Goal Zero’s line of portable solar panels.
No Cable Needed.
Flip USB for tangle-free charging from any USB port in 4 hours. Micro-USB cable included.
Charge the Flip and a phone all at once.
There are 2 ways to charge the Goal Zero Flip 20 Recharger:
The Goal Zero Flip 20 Recharger can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel. The Nomad 7 Solar Panel recharges the Flip 20 in 5-10 hours.
The Goal Zero Flip 20 Recharger can also be charged by being plugged into a USB power source.
The Goal Zero Flip 20 Recharger is designed to give up to 2 charges on most phones and multiple charges on other small USB-powered devices like headlamps and POV cameras
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO CHARGE YOUR DEVICE FROM GOAL ZERO POWER PACKS?
It takes the same amount of time to charge your device from a Goal Zero power pack as it does from the wall.
- USB Power Source: 4 hours
- Wall: n/a
- Car: n/a
- Nomad 7 Solar Panel: 5 – 10 Hours
- Battery Type: Li-ion NMC
- Battery Size: 18.7Wh (3.6V, 5200mAh)
- Cell Type: 2x 18650 by LG chem/Samsung
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: none
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- USB Port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10W max), regulated
- USB Port (input): 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max)
- Weight: 4.6 oz (130 g)
- Dimensions: 3.7 x 1.63 x 0.83 in (9.4 x 4.1 x 2.1 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)