There’s no knock-knock-who’s-there with the 4M Doorbell Making Kit. Make your own working doorbell!
Learn some of the scientific principles of electromagnetics, magnetic fields, and open and closed circuits with the Doorbell Making Kit. The instructions explain how the whole system works, and even include several fun facts.
For electricity to flow, it needs a complete circuit. This type of doorbell works by pressing a button that closes the circuit so the electricity can flow. Let go of the button and the flow stops. Push it, and it dings.
With 25 pieces in this Doorbell Making Kit, you’ll actually build a magnetic field that can be opened and closed to make the bell ring!
Once assembled, feel free to mount it at your bedroom door, or your play room. But when visitors come to call, you’ll have to play the part of your own butler!
- Build your own doorbell
- Learn about electromagnetics, magnetic fields, and open and closed circuits
- Encourages interest in builds, technology, and engineering
- Make your own working doorbell
- Kit includes: base board, bell, coil cover, L-shaped cover, battery cover, hammer coil, adjuster holder, hammer holder,
- washer screw, screws, adjuster, wire with metal ring, long screw and nut, terminal caps
- Includes detailed, illustrated build instructions with fun facts and explanation of process
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Requires Phillips head screwdriver (not included)