Thanks to its unique design, the BioLite Camp Stove can cook, heat and charge your electronic devices using only renewable biomass such as twigs, pinecones, wood pellets and other easily obtainable flammable materials.
Whether you live in an isolated area, love camping or feel a strong urge to prepare for a harrowing zombie apocalypse or load shedding, you need a way to cook your chow.
This compact device uses an internal fan to create airflow, which combines with the fuel chamber to create an ultra-efficient combustion fire. The heat generated is converted into electricity using the Power Module which is stored in the lithium ion battery or output to charge smaller devices.
Forget carrying gas canisters, bulky chargers or heavy firewood again. The BioLite Camp Stove weighs less than a kilo and comes in a handy carry bag, meaning the only environmental footprint you’ll be leaving will be from your boot.
For those adventurous cooks among you, the BioLite Portable Grill Attachment is a vital piece of additional kit. It fits seamlessly onto the stove; one transforming it into a portable Braai for your favourite wilderness grub and the other allowing you to make a pot of piping hot coffee to start your day or a bubbling stew for 4 at the end of a long hike.
- Charging time varies depending on device
- Heating time varies depending on material
- Cook/charge/heat using renewable biomass
- Thermo electric generator charges your devices whilst you cook
- Quick-Boil a litre of water in 4 and a half minutes
- Biolite Stove Box Contents: BioLite Stove, Firelighter, Carry sack and USB Cord (for internal battery charging)
- Fire Power Output Peak: 3.4 kW (LO), 5.5 kW (HI)
- USB Power Output Max continuous: 2W @5V, Peak: 4W @5V
- Measures approximately 21cm(D) x 16cm(W) x 22cm(H)
- Weighs approximately 935g