The Bear Grylls Paracord Fixed Blade Knife is a compact and sturdy full tang knife, designed to be a smaller, bare-bones survival knife that stays at hand.
The paracord wrapped handle is removable and customizable with 60 feet of paracord. It includes a slim Kydex-like sheath with removable belt loop. Made by Gerber, the Bear Grylls Paracord Fixed Blade Knife offers optimal cutting performance in a thin, lightweight design for outdoor use. Highlights include a full-tang, fine-edge, 3.25-inch steel blade and a wraparound paracord that can be removed and used in emergencies. A reversible sheath allows this hunting knife to be carried with the tip pointing up, down, or sideways.
Featuring an extremely thin side profile, the Bear Grylls Paracord Fixed Blade Knife is notable for its full-tang, fine-edge steel blade that can be used for precision cutting and slicing. A 45-inch nylon paracord wraps around the open-frame handle for storage and can be removed and used for a variety of survival tasks if needed.
Included with the Bear Grylls Paracord Fixed Blade Knife is a reversible sheath that allows you to carry the knife with the tip pointing up, down, or horizontally, depending on your preference. The sheath also has a belt loop that is adjustable and removable.
The Bear Grylls Paracord Fixed Blade Knife has a 3.25-inch blade, measures 7.75 inches long overall, weighs 3.5 ounces (5.75 ounces in the sheath), and is made of 5Cr15MoV stainless steel. The paracord is made of nylon.
Together with Bear Grylls, Gerber makes survival tools for everyone from scouts on their first overnighter to seasoned adventurers exploring the backcountry. For survival in the elements, Gerber created a line of the toughest, most innovative knives and tools available. With just your hands, your head, and your tools, you can account for everything needed to stay alive in the wild.
- Slim, Lightweight Knife for Outdoor Adventures
- Bear Grylls Paracord Sheath
- Full-tang, fine-edge steel blade for cutting and slicing
- Wraparound paracord that can be removed for survival tasks
- Reversible sheath that can hold the knife up, down, or horizontally
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- One Bear Grylls paracord fixed-blade knife, one reversible sheath with a removable belt loop, and one Bear Grylls “Priorities of Survival” pocket guide.
- Slim thermoplastic sheath with removable belt loop
- Overall knife length: 7.75-Inch
- Blade length: 3.25-Inch