In the future, the circus will be run by robots!! But, for now, we’ll just have to enjoy them as an amazing, hands-on science experiment with the Balancing Robot Kit.
Using a basic robot figurine and capsules weighted with the coins in your piggy bank, kids get to explore and experiment with the amazing science behind astonishing balancing acts. Make the robot balance on a post by its nose. Have it roll across a thin string on a unicycle while standing on one leg.
How does this gravity-defying magic work? – Here’s a hint: It has everything to do with the laws of, well… GRAVITY!
We may not be able to witness the wonders of a circus run by robots, but we CAN at least learn all about how that circus science would work thanks to the 4M Balancing Robot Kit.
- 4M Balancing Robot Kit
- Robot-themed science kit for experimenting with balance
- Encourages following instructions, critical thinking, an interest in physics
- Kids experience the astonishing science behind balancing acts
- Learn about the center of gravity – What it is and how it works
- Make the robot balance on the top of a post
- Have the robot ride on a unicycle across a string
- Add weight to capsules using coins – Coins not included
- Detailed instructions included
- The set contains a set of robot body parts, weight capsule sets, an arched bar, a stand set, a unicycle set, string, and detailed instructions.
- Also required but not provided in this kit are coins and a small Phillips head screwdriver.
- This item is not recommended for children 3 years or younger.
- High quality materials for exceptional experimentation experience