Yuppie Stuff Online and its subsidiaries recognise that our work may have a direct or indirect effect on the local, regional and global environment.
We are committed to reducing any harmful effects on the environment and promoting the understanding of sustainability in the broadest context.
We are committed to:
• Continuously improve our environmental performance and integrate recognised environmental management best practice into our business operations.
• Reduce our consumption of resources and improve the efficient use of those resources.
• Measure and take action to reduce the carbon footprint of our business activities
• Manage waste generated from our business operations according to the principles of reduction, re-use and recycling.
• Manage our business operations to prevent pollution.
• Ensure environmental, including climate change, criteria are taken into account in the procurement of goods and services.
• Communicate the importance of environmental issues to our people.
• Work together with our people/employees, service partners, suppliers, landlords and their agents to promote improved environmental performance. We will review our environmental policy regularly. This statement represents our general position on environmental issues, and the policies and practices we will apply in conducting our business.
We believe in Refuse / Re-use / Reduce / Recycle
Please email us at: